Sunday 20 July 2014

Style Inspiration #1 - Outerwear

| | 0 comments
First of all, I am so sorry for being so mia for the past two weeks. I was so busy with work and wasnt feeling very well. Anyway, the past week was fabulous with Germany winning the World Cup! Anyway, I was wondering what to put up this week and I thought I would put up pictures from Tumblr and Pinterest that inspires me.
















As you guys can probably tell, I have an obsession with outerwear. Be it jackets, cardigans or coats, I love them. However, if you guys live in a tropical climate like me, wearing a jacket or coat wont be ideal. But I am very much looking forward to wearing them when I move to England in September!

I always try to incorporate outwear in my outfits. I usually wear thin cardigans or oversized button downs as an outerwear. I think they'll fulfill my outerwear craving for now.

Its only 9 days till Eid. May we all spend the remaining days of Ramadhan doing good deeds. Amin


(Pictures are all credited from Pinterest, Hel-looks and various Tumblr sites)

0 comments:

Post a Comment