Sunday 29 June 2014

Coordination

| | 0 comments
Since I wear a head scarf, people have been asking me how I coordinate my outfits with the colour of my head scarfs. Well, for me, I tend to wear very basic colours such as black, white, navy and grey. As you know with basic colours, they go with absolutely everything. Here are some pictures to show you how I do it.








I really find that with neutral/basic colours, coordination is never that difficult as you just need to grab whatever coloured scarf that you have and you are ready to face your day! And also, if you wear the same shirt with a different coloured scarf and different accessories, it will bring a totally different vibe to your whole outfit, if that makes any sense? I will try to show pictures on how I would do it if I do remember!

Hope you guys are having a fruitful day of fasting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment