Saturday 28 June 2014

Derwish.

| | 0 comments



Yesterday my bestfriend and I met up after work. We actually wanted to try out a new place to eat but unfortunately, the place was closed. But fret not! Derwish was just around the corner. Anyway, I have tried eating at Derwish about 3 times? Their food was so good! After that we had gelato which was fab! And of course, me being me, I had to pop into H&M and they had this massive sale going on but I found a pair of pants which were of course not in the sale (link)

Necklace - Something Borrowed
Shirt - Forever 21
Trousers - COS
Shoes - Doc Martens
Watch - Longines
So that was my outfit. I paired a grey scarf with the gorgeous shirt which is two toned (the top part is a grainy blue colour and the bottom part is blue and white vertical stripes), I think grey and blue go exceptionally well together. I wore the most comfortable trousers ever from COS. I got them through SingSale. This is probably the 2nd time I've ever worn my doc martens despite getting them quite a long time ago. I love them so bloody much! 

Hope you guys are having a great weekend and Ramadhan Mubarak!


0 comments:

Post a Comment